What is a composite door?
A composite door tends to be a front door (although doors for other parts of your home can also be fitted) which looks like a traditional front door. The main benefit of a composite door is its high security make-up, whilst its attractive look fits in with the character of your home. You can get timber effect (or woodgrain) or uPVc composite doors.
Composite front doors have a solid wood cored composite, many of which have been police tested to demonstrate and assess their effectiveness. This makes your home, showroom, offices or retail premises less prone to burglary and vandalism.
What are the benefits of a composite door?
- Secure your home or business premises
- Proven to be harder for burglars to get through
- Look attractive on the front of your home or office
- Can be used to secure outbuildings or garden offices
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Glass windows (patterned, decorative or plain) available